Before making use of Netumo, you must create an account. To register a new account, follow these steps:
2. As shown in the screenshot above, the email address must be entered. This same email address will be used to send any notifications to you when required.
3. Confirm the email address by re-entering the same email address in the second data field.
4. Together with the email address, a strong password should be entered consisting of at least 8 characters such as letters, digits, or other non-alphabetical symbols.
5. Re-enter the same password chosen in the fourth data field to confirm the password.
6. You may also opt to subscribe to news and promotions from Netumo, by switching on the option shown in the screenshot above, to keep updated on any news on Netumo.
7. When the above steps are completed, click on the ‘Register for Free’ button which should take you to the following page as shown below.
8. As prompted above, log in to your email and you should receive a new email asking you to verify your email address. Follow the instructions on the email to proceed. If you did not receive any verification email, click on the ‘Click Here To Resend Verification Email’ button as shown above to resend another verification email.
9. Once the verification phase is done, log in to Netumo using your email and password as shown below.
As an alternative, you may also log in using your Google or Facebook account by clicking either the Google button or Facebook button depending on your choice.
Upon logging into Netumo, you will be directed to the page shown below:
Click on the ‘Start Monitoring’ button to get started. Upon clicking this button, the following page will be shown where you will add your first monitor.